SOLARWALL 2008 VIDEO WALL CONTROLLER
- Advanced CrossBar technology
- Robust FPGA video data process technology
- No PC vulnerabilities
- 1 to 144 display outputs
- Multi output option: DVI-I (Digital & Analog), SDI, HDBaseT, Optical Fibre
- 1-256 1080p IP camera inputs capture
- 1-128 HD DVI/HDMI/RGB inputs capture
- 1-512 composite video inputs capture
- Multi input option: DVI-D, HDMI, VGA, YPbPr, CVBS, SDI, HDBaseT, Optical Fibre, IP streaming
- MVWS( Multi Video Walls Support) technology
- Low power consumption
- Fast start up within 5 seconds, Low capture & display latency
- HDCP support for DVI/HDMI
- Support 4K input capture
- Support IP signal decode and capture
SW2008 is designed to meet the need for small size of video wall displays in a 24/7 operational environment. It is widely used in digital signage, command & control rooms and others where no more than 8 displays are needed.
Underneath its 2U chassis, SW2008 is able to capture all sorts of digital and analog signals: DVI, HDMI, 3G/HD-SDI, Component and CVBS signals. Besides its ability of capturing 4K content, it also supports to decode and capture IP streaming signals in the very same controller. HDCP compliance allows SW2008 to capture and display content-protected HD signals.
Like other SolarWall controllers, SW2008 is flexible in output and input configuration. It can be customised for the customers and also easy to be upgraded simply by changing the input/output cards in the chassis.