TMC6000 multi-screen controller adopts pure hardware system architecture. It processes images with the use of fast internal bus and FPGA, leading to the quick start, stable function, and real-time displaying of the image signal.
The TMC6000 multi-screen controller processes pictures based on a fast internal bust and FPGA, is of high bandwidth, and can display input video, computer and other signal sources in real time. Besides, the operation of windowing is fast.
1. The TMC6000 multi-screen controller adopts a pure hardware system structure, with no operating system, of high stability, capable of continuous working for a long time, and fast to be started.
2. All media boards of the TMC6000 multi-screen controller support hot plugging.
3. The TMC6000 multi-screen controller can open 16 windows (composite video) in a single screen, displaying high-quality images dynamically and in real time in the form of window. These windows can be displayed together in the same screen, providing a strong information display ability.
4. The control software of the TMC6000 multi-screen controller supports voice control. Thus user can start up or shut down the video wall, call effects, and display and close captions via a microphone.
5. The TMC6000 multi-screen controller supports cascading. When a single processor is insufficient to meet customer’s needs, a multi-screen controller of a super-large scale can be formed by cascading.
6. The TMC6000 multi-screen controller adopts a modular design, easy to maintain, and of high reliability
7. The TMC6000 multi-screen controller supports hardware captions, through which the color, font, and size of captions can be customized.
8. The base image machine chosen to match the TMC6000 multi-screen controller can generate a Windows desktop of high resolution according to the actual output resolution.
9. The TMC6000 multi-screen controller supports group dragging and releasing of a plurality of windows.