SERIAL VIDEO WALL CONTROLLERS
The SW 2000 family of display wall controllers are high performance and flexibility video wall controllers. Employing cutting edge of crossbar technology and high speed FPGA, SW controllers are able to offer a system with graphics outputs up to 144 and video capture up to 128 HD or 512 SD inputs.
The SW 2000 controllers support maximum two windows in a display at the same time. It allows users to view more video signals with limited screens. The layout of the windows can be configured separately by SW video wall management software which offers flexibility and convenience.
The SW 2000 controllers are pure hardware based controller. It enables the controller to offer extremely fast start up speed and a virus and software conflict free working environment which ensures its 24/7 hassle free operation ability.
- Advanced CrossBar technology
- Robust FPGA video data process technology
- No PC vulnerabilities
- 1 to 144 display outputs
- Multi output option: DVI-I (Digital & Analog), SDI, HDBaseT, Optical Fibre
- 1-256 1080p IP camera inputs capture
- 1-128 HD DVI/HDMI/RGB inputs capture
- 1-512 composite video inputs capture
- Multi input option: DVI-D, HDMI, VGA, YPbPr, CVBS, SDI, HDBaseT, Optical Fibre, IP streaming
- MVWS( Multi Video Walls Support) technology
- Low power consumption
- Fast start up within 5 seconds, Low capture & display latency
- HDCP support for DVI/HDMI
- Support 4K input capture
- Support IP signal decode and capture